The world may be one – the markets are not
Successful communication requires local knowledge and networks in the relevant country. An understanding and appreciation of cultural, economic and commercial characteristic is essential for effective international communication and in enabling our clients to access new markets.
As a result of this conviction PUBLIC RELATIONS PARTNERS has invested over two decades in a dense global network of strong partners. They are an important key and motivational lead in developing the best ideas and pooling the necessary know-how.
27&More e.V. was founded in 2007 as a continuation of Pinnacle Europe, with the objective of offering customers the best possible consulting services at international, national, regional and local levels. It is a global network of owner-operated PR consultancy agencies, an umbrella organisation that brings together some of the best experts in their fields. The network operates as a partnership in designing and implementing international communications campaigns. Registered in Frankfurt, its headquarters are located in the town of Kronberg/Taunus at PUBLIC RELATIONS PARTNERS and are coordinated by Isabelle Prochnow as Managing Director.
- Experienced communications specialists and long-term partnerships
- Partner agencies providing country specific, local market intelligence
- Effective and efficient communication processes to achieve the best results
- Shared system of values and understanding of Public Relations
- International Public Relations, holistic and without borders
PUBLIC RELATIONS PARTNERS
- has also been a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany e.V. for over 20 years
- is an active member of the Marketing Club Frankfurt e.V.
- is a member of the Deutsche Public Relations Gesellschaft e.V. (DPRG - the German Public Relations Association)
- and Deutscher Journalisten-Verband e.V. (German Association of Journalists)